Sunday, September 2, 2007

Maggie and Jesse







I have been looking forward to photographing Maggie and Jesse's wedding for a long time! Maggie is a photographer in Sioux Center, IA and will be moving to Omaha, NE now that she is married. Jesse is a furniture designer and he made three beautiful tables that were at the front of church for the ceremony. One large one and two scaled down versions of the large one. The couple will keep the large one and they gave each of their sets of parents one as a surprise gift! The rings shot above was taken on one of the tables.

Not surprisingly Maggie was a stunning bride, and she is the nicest person too! We met I think about a year ago when I called her out of the blue to see if she would be interested in getting together just to chat. I wanted to meet some local photographers to be able to network with and refer people to if I am booked. We have enjoyed discussing the photography biz and she has been very kind to help me out several times.

Thank you to Maggie's friend Grant and Maggie's second shooter Mary for helping me cover this beautiful wedding! You guys were great!

If you are in Omaha and looking for a great photographer, Maggie has accepted a full time photographer position at http://billingsphoto.biz so give her a call!

Congratulations Jesse and Maggie, and thank you for entrusting me with photographing your wedding day!

No comments: