Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

I wish you a healthy and blessed 2008!

This year all my siblings and their spouses came home for Christmas! It had been two years since we had all been together, and the older we all get, the more I think we all realize how rare and precious time all together is. I am the oldest of six, and have four sisters and one brother. All are married with at least one child, and all have scattered to the four corners of the States and one is moving to Germany next week.

All this to say that I don't get to photograph my siblings and their kids very often! So we had a few photo shoots to make up for lost time!

I want to introduce you to a few of my sibs and will start with Abby. She's my youngest sibling. I remember playing four square during recess outside in jr. high when someone, maybe my Dad, came to school to tell me I had a new baby sister! I still cannot believe she is all grown up! Bust as you can plainly see, she is!! Isn't she beautiful?



In the coming days I will introduce you to a few more of my family members. Also coming soon on the blog, a wedding I got to shoot last weekend! A very fun couple who braved the elements for some great outside shots!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, Abigail, you are beautiful! Vanessa, you captured her perfectly. What wonderfully talented sisters I have! Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Good Gracious! Watch out Seattle! I'm so excited to hear what your response is when you distribute these to your sources! You look beautiful, Ab! Wow, really, took my breathe awaay! Go get 'em! Great work Vanessa! Love, Sarah

Anonymous said...

WOW GIRL!! I think Ab may have found a new profession!

Anonymous said...

ooo la la - who is this smokin' lady? Vanessa - what gorgeous shots & Abigail you are so lovely!!
I hope to see more extended kok family shots - I'm guessing you had a really super Christmas with the whole gang -- Happy New Year to you all - Love Rachel (your cousin Rachel)