Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Miss Jaelye...

...came over to play recently. She is such a little lady! I think she loved being photographed-she did not stop smiling the whole time she was here! I did capture one serious expression-I just LOVE this image of her!

Lots of energy!



I have to give credit where credit is due...most of the smiles were courtesy of Grandma Karen who came along just for fun! She came prepared with a bag of goodies to endlessly entertain Jaelye! Honestly, some of the images were blurry because I was laughing so hard while shooting. Laughing at Jaelye's absolute cuteness-oh my! And laughing about the fact that Karen was doing all the work for me! All I had to do was stand there and press the shutter! Thanks, Karen! :-)

And one last one with her beautiful Mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!! Looks like it was a blast. And I love, love, LOVE the beautiful mommy shot.

Tiffany Izatt said...

Adorable kids, great photos!