Saturday, April 4, 2009

I never thought I would be...

...driving home from a wedding in a blizzard on April 4! But that is exactly what I did tonight! Crazy Iowa weather! I am praying that all the guests made it home safely.

Emily and Benj got married today and I wanted to share some of my favorite images with you!

I love this moment...right after the ceremony.



We were only able to shoot outside for a couple minutes because of the wind and cold. We did get a couple nice images like this one below.

I thought the cake was beautiful. It was made by Michelle from Piece of Cake.

The couple danced to "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra...

Emily and Benj-I wish you many blessings and all the joy in the world! Thanks so much for asking me to document your special day!

1 comment:

Jessica (Em's sister) said...

WOW!! These are absolutely beautiful! You did a fabulous job!