Monday, May 4, 2009

I can't quite put my finger...

...on what makes Jill and Dale's family so much FUN to be around! I had several "doubled over in laughter and can't hold the camera still" moments during their family shoot recently. I think they just know how to have a good laugh with each other, and with, and quite possibly AT :-), me!

This next image was taken at the beginning of the shoot. I tried a little heavier post processing on this image...it's fun to bring out extra detail and texture in the family's layered clothing and the weathered background.

JD, Amber and Autumn...

We only had a FEW honks and stares after I asked the family to get in the middle of the street for these next couple images. Worth it, I think!


Next we went to the family's home for a few portraits...

One in their basement rec area...I love the floor tiles and the tin on the walls in this room!

We headed to the studio for a last family portrait...

...and then took a few more shots of Autumn in her pretty 8th grade graduation dress. I just love her red hair!


Thanks so much, Jill and Dale, for such a fun Saturday morning! I will be in touch when your gallery goes live.

3 comments:

Kortney Kruger said...

These pictures are so fun!! What a good looking family :)

Samantha Bender said...

Gorgeous shots! I lovelovelovelove the first one! Beautiful family.

Tony said...

Love these photos, simply fantastic . Keep up the great work.