Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sarah and Kurt

I don't want to end the day without posting my favorite images from Sarah and Kurt's engagement session a couple weeks ago.

Sarah and Kurt are so perfect for each other! You may wonder how I know this?

While I like to think that I can just sense things such as this, it is actually because

Sarah's sister Emily (our beloved summer babysitter) has told me this many times over the last couple of years that Sarah and Kurt have been dating! :-)

It was a delight to photograph these two...

...and I can't wait to do so again on their big day in June!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Great pics and a cute couple! I am laughing because I think I have the match to that chair in my living room. I did have it recovered, so if you ever need a pale blue one...

Vanessa Bartels said...

Shannon :-) haha....did you get yours at Bibles For Missions? I think that is where I did! Light blue sounds so nice!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Vanessa these are AMAZING. I'm so happy :)

Lisa Muilenburg said...

Vanessa, The pics turned out great! Kurt and Sarah said it was so much fun! I am so thankful that you will be taking pics at their wedding ! Blessings! Lisa