Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Two sweet kiddos!

Named Nikolai and Larkin! Nikolai is five and Larkin is three...

I love both of their expressions here!

It was so sweet to see the love these two have for each other! Nikolai was such a good sport to play whatever game or sing whatever song Larkin wanted to! What a good big brother!

We went outside for a short while. The kids loved our dog, Scout! And the cats too. Nikolai and Larkin, I should tell you that Midnight, the cat with the big tummy has had a litter of 5 kittens. She had them Sunday, on Mother's day!


Here is Nikolai. I don't know any other Nikolais, but I do love to listen to classical music, and the local public radio station sometimes plays music by the Russian composer Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov. Are you a musician, Nikolai? Those bright blue eyes are just like a beautiful symphony, I think!

This is Larkin. She smiled and bounced her way through the entire session. I am so glad you and your brother came to play Friday! Have fun at Tulip Festival....don't eat too much cotton candy!

No comments: