Monday, July 5, 2010

Sarah and Kurt are married!

I have decided to have a fun contest on the blog for all the wedding couples of 2010...here's the scoop: Once I blog the wedding, if a couple's wedding blog post gets 10 or more comments from 10 family members and friends, the couple will receive a free 8x10 of their choice. If there are 15 or more comments (multiple comments from the same person are welcomed but do not count toward total,) the couple receives an 11x14 instead! So comment away!! :-)

Here are some pictures from Sarah and Kurt's wedding. A relaxed and laid back wedding party, and two dear dear families made recording this day such a pleasure. Much love for Sarah and Kurt was evident and during each part of the day. After the ceremony, the reception was beautiful and very touching speeches were given by the wedding party. Enjoy some of my favorites from the day!





27 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love this couple sooo much. Beautiful photos. Kudos to Vanessa AND the beautiful/handsome couple.

Shannon said...

love love those shoes...

Lisa Muilenburg said...

Thank you so much for taking these beautiful pictures! The day wouldnt be the same without you capturing the special moments! Lisa

Emily Muilenburg said...

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

These are

Anonymous said...

so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Okay, I tried to cheat. But I'm going to tell everyone to post more! :)

My favorite is the one of just Sarah... amazing!

Anonymous said...

Do I count as my own family member? :) Love these Vanessa! Thank you!!

Sarah

Jill said...

The balloons are genius. Kurt, have you modeled before? You both look gorgeous which was reflected by your wedding as well. Vanessa, you take beautiful pictures especially outdoors underneath the blue sky!

Rachel said...

These pictures are gorgeous! Vanessa you did an amazing job at capturing the love of these two beautiful people. Congrats Kurt and Sarah!

Hannah said...

These pictures could easily be in any bridal magazine!! Gorgeous!!!

Abbey said...

These pictures are awesome!!!!

Rachel Muilenburg said...

I am so happy Sarah and Kurt are married. These pictures are wonderful and I can't wait to see the other ones!

Sarah Adolph said...

this are so fun! I love these pictures! I cant believe you are finally Mr. and Mrs. Erickson :)

Kelli said...

Somehow I managed to miss Sarah's shoes on the wedding day (yes, I know, *me*), but I love the shot of the feet and the shoes! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great work, Vanessa! Love the shots. Great work, Sar and Kurt, too, at looking so pretty.

Haley said...

I LOVE all of the pictures!

Rebekah said...

i love the pictures! We love you kurt and Sarah!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and reminders of a beautiful wedding. love you guys

Anonymous said...

Abbie Poush thinks that these pictures are amazing! Sarah youre beautiful

Linnea Erickson said...

I love all of these pictures, especially the one with the baloons! I am all for the abstract!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

i love all of these pictures! I especially love the one with the balloons! I am all for the abstract! Love you guys!
~Linnea

britney johnson said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the balloon shot :) You guys are amazing!

Caitlyn Johnson said...

Oh. My. Word. So beautiful. My favorite is the "thank you" picture you took...how creative!