Saturday, June 14, 2008

On a cool and blustery saturday a few weeks ago...

...Jenna and Josh tied the knot! The night before the wedding I lay in bed listening to the wind howl and I hoped that it would be quiet in the morning. But it was not to be, as I awoke to the same wind, but at least no rain.

After blowing into the church with my equipment and setting up, I went in search of the bride. And there she was-totally peaceful and absolutely radiant! Josh was equally calm and happy!

As it ended up, we were able to spend lots of time outside and get way more great outside shots than I ever imagined that day! In fact I have so many favorites that I had a difficult time narrowing them down. Here are some of them:
Jenna's gorgeous dress and beautiful flowers...

A private moment-Josh and Jenna's first look.

the wedding party outside...

and just the couple

Jenna-stunning bride...


we made a quick stop at a park between the ceremony and reception.

at the Sioux County Court House

the wind kept picking up Jenna's veil!


the getaway car was a '76 convertible of some kind-Camaro maybe? OK, so I am not a car buff!

Jenna and Josh, thank you so much for letting me capture some of the fun of your wonderful day! It was truly a blessing in so many ways!
Vanessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots! I loooove the wedding party and doorway shots!