Monday, June 30, 2008

Peyton and Karson...

...along with their Mom and Dad came over for a session a couple of weeks ago. It was a privilege to photograph this beautiful family. I thought their images looked really nice in black and white for some reason. Maybe it is because the black and white emphasizes that kissably soft baby skin!!! I love my job!

I can't get over the sweet smile that Karson is blessing Peyton with! Such fun to see the love between brothers!!


I just love this family portrait...

Thanks, Sheri and Jerod-I really enjoyed meeting you and I loved photographing your family!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Love the light in these, they look fantastic in B&W.

Anonymous said...

wow, beautiful shots. i love the first one... you are right, the b&w does emphasize the creamy skin!

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

Love the hands shot! SOOOOOOO sweet!

Tiffany Izatt said...

I too love B&W with babies, and the hands is so adorable!