Thursday, September 4, 2008

Megan and Patrick have loved each other since...

...fifth grade!!! Yesterday I had lunch with Joseph's class of fifth graders-and I can't help but smile when I think about Patrick and Megan sitting across from the lunch table across from each other years ago, or playing on the swings at recess! :-) It's so much fun learning about couples' totally unique love stories.

Last month Megan and Patrick gathered their family and friends to witness and celebrate their exchange of vows!

Megan's shoes!

Megan getting ready with her sister and Maid of Honor looking on...

I love the next two images of Megan and Patrick's first meeting!


I think the following shot has kind of a Hollywood glamour feel to it...

These two are just plain stylin'!

It was a beautiful day-I love blue sky!

Megan had always wanted to take wedding pictures by willow trees and a kind family at the edge of town let us use their beautiful yard!

Married!

Congratulations, Megan and Patrick! All the best to you in the coming years. Thanks for letting me photograph your day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes shot! How cute! I also really like the hollywood glamour shot...great lighting.
We need to get together sometime

Abby said...

These are so beautiful!

Abby said...

Did you use a spotlight or something for the "glamour" shot or was it sunlight? Gorgeous!

Vanessa said...

Abby-it was my monolight with umbrella on a light stand backlighting them-took a little trial and error to get it right!

Emily said...

I LOVE the picture with the sky as the backdrop and the one with all the trees, so unique and fabulous

Tiffany Izatt said...

superbly gorgeous, i love the Hollywood feeling one and her shoes!