Monday, November 24, 2008

Cards!

Thought I would (finally) :-) share some card samples with you all! I will add them to this post as I have them ready for viewing! Because this took me so long, I am extending my CARD (cards only, not prints) ordering deadline until Thursday Nov 27 (Thanksgiving Day) at midnight! Please note, these cards are for my clients only, using images I have taken of you!

Card A - 5x7 single sided photo paper, or two sided press printed 5x7, 4x5, or 5x5 card.
I can take your horizontal or vertical image that has some "extra" space near the subjects of the image, and add up to four small individual images. Your greeting will also be placed on the front of the card. If choosing a two sided card, one photo will grace the back of your card, as shown below. Text may be added if you wish. The layout of this card can be totally customized to you!

This design makes your card like no one else's, as your image "is" the card!

Front:

Back:


Card B-5x7 single sided photo paper, or two sided press printed 5x7, or folded press printed 5x7 with inside greeting. Your images are placed in the card layout as shown. Your message is placed on the text strips. Love this one!! I cannot modify the layout of this card as I have purchased this design "as is" from a talented card designer.

Front:

Back:


Card C - another flat card to show you. Can do 5x7 flat two sided card, as shown below, or do photographic paper 5x7.
Front:

Back:


Card D - these pretty holly cards are another option for your flat or photographic paper card in a 5x7 size.
Front:

Back:


These are just a few of the card options I have prepared! I have access to many more card styles - contact me if you have any questions!

No comments: