Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mini sessions!

We were blessed with a beautiful day, and I had so much fun with the families that came out for mini sessions! I wanted to quick post up a few favorites from each session.

This was my first time meeting Sawyer - he is just 10 weeks old!

I just couldn't believe the adorable wink Sawyer gave me! A tiny bit blurry but I could not resist posting this!

Beautiful big sister Sophia!

And the two of them together...she was being such a little Mommy here, making sure he was all covered up with his blanket!



I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph Lauren and Emily - sisters aged 14 and 13. Having a 13 1/2 year old myself, I know that it is all too easy to let the busyness of sports and friends and homework and instrument practice be an excuse to forget about photographing this wonderful stage of life. So props to Kristin (Mom) for making this work! You are an example to all of us mothers of tween-agers, Kris!! :-)

Lauren

Emily

A couple of them together




Brady and Lindsay and their beautiful family. Lindsay and Brady had out-of-town family over the week before the session and stayed up LATE the night before playing games and having fun! They look way more refreshed than our family would after such an evening!

Jenna - 7 (happened to lose one of her front teeth the DAY before this session!)

Carter - 4 1/2

Blake - 2 1/2


I have just a couple more sessions scheduled before my holiday session deadline of November 8 - this Saturday! I am so thankful for all the sessions we have had, but am also excited to be able to concentrate fully on getting everything to my clients in time for the holidays!

OK, time to get back to work! I will be back to the blog SOON with lots of sessions that I have been too busy to blog...so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Autumn Gibson said...

These are great! I love the colors. The 2nd one is my favorite. :)