Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is on it's way...

...and I couldn't be more excited! Robins are hopping around and after a couple of days of rain I see hints of green trying to poke through the dead grass!

I can't imagine anything more fun and fitting to show you on the blog today than this sweet little girl that I got to photograph recently. Just six days old in these photographs...

So soft!

Daddy is in the greenhouse and landscaping business. Little Bailey fit perfectly into a hanging flower basket!

Family portrait

A little coccoon of sweet girliness...

To Justin and Angela: thanks for letting me come to your home and photograph your little miracle!

3 comments:

MZ said...

Vanessa!! WOW, these photos are great! I love the first one and the third, how creative!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my... how lovely!!!

--an anonymous friend :)

ana said...

yes! how lovely and how creative! i love them :)