Thursday, February 26, 2009

School days!


Yesterday I had the great fun (although I was nervous beforehand!) of talking to the eighth grade art classes at OCCS about photography. It was so much fun to see them absorb the information and then go and apply what they learned during the hands-on picture taking! This is the second section...ran out of time the first session for a group shot.

If there is any OCCS eighth grader who stumbles across my blog, I will award a bag of licorice to the first one who leaves a comment on this blog post that contains all of the seven "rules for taking good pictures" we talked about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa,
Thank-you soo much for taking my pictures to day! Um.....i can't remember all the rules but i just thought i would comment on it anyway. It was alot of fun to have you come in to our class. Thank you!
Autumn Pluim