Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jill and Chad....engaged!

Recently I had the chance to get together with Jill and Chad for some engagement portraits. The forecast was for rain, but thankfully it was dry!

Jill and Chad's wedding will feature the color black and so we wanted to use the black and white damask backdrop for a few shots. I just LOVE the dress that Jill has on here!

Chad is an outdoorsy guy who loves fishing. We went to a local pond to get these next outdoorsy shots. Engagement shoots are a great time to capture images in a more remote location that you would not have time to access on your wedding day.


On the way back to my place we stopped here for a bit of a different look.

We shot in our pasture area....I love the yellow /flowers weeds that are blooming right now!

I will leave you with this image...isn't the ring gorgeous? I love the smell of these blooms too. These bushes are already bloomed out now...I can't believe how fast summer is going already!

Jill and Chad...I am sure this summer will fly for you as you prepare for the wedding in September! I can't wait! :-)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow what a gorgeous couple!!!! Great shots, Vanessa! Love them all!

Vanessa said...

thanks Mary...they ARE a gorgeous couple! They will make a stunning bride and groom!

ana said...

great picutres! as always! :)
loved the idea of the ring in the last picture :)