Friday, October 5, 2007

Blu Eyes

It's been forever since I have made an entry on here-wow. Just thought I'd let you know that I have been focusing hard on getting caught up on all my print orders and editing this past week! If you're waiting on me for something, it will be coming soon!

I have also been busy working on my website. I purchased a really neat website template from a company called Bludomain. I am hoping to be able to do online proofing on my site, as well as online ordering through a shopping cart on the site.

Anyway, Bludomain has an interesting blog that I often read. There is lots of info for professional photographers as well as fun other stuff. I entered a picture of Isaac in a "blu eyes" contest and that image was one of four selected out of five hundred or so to be in the photo contest!

If you go to Bludomain.com and click on "photo contest" you can see the picture and vote for me! If you are in the market for a website template you should also definitely check them out!

The winner gets any pair of Nike shoes!

Stay tuned for more posts in the near future. I have several sessions I can't wait to tell you about!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa, what beautiful work you do! How can I convince you to come visit us in Ontario so you can photograph my family? Your kids look delightful - hope you're well - love Rachel (your cousin Rachel)

Vanessa said...

Rachel!! What fun to hear from you!! I hope you and Mark and the girls are well. What a smile you brought to my day! I don't know when we will be in Ontario, but with the weak US$ you should come down here! Thanks for the note!
Love,
Vanessa

Beckyb said...

Vanessa - I went and voted!!! I have to say that your work is stunning!! I am SO glad you live near us - you are a blessing!