Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sam and Jessica





A few images from Sam and Jessica's engagement shoot this morning! We took some of the images here in the grove and I got to play around with some sun flare in some of the images. I love flare!!!

We went downtown Orange City for part of the session. I thought it would be fun to do some shots at the spot where they were engaged. Actually, come to think of it, I was present when this couple got engaged!!! That is definitely a first for me-being present at the engagement!

In case you're not from here, Orange City has a yearly Tulip Festival to celebrate the town's Dutch heritage and Sam had arranged for the announcers stop the parade so he could propose to her in front of thousands of parade watchers and participants!

Okay, so I was not an eye witness, but I heard what was going on over the PA system!

Anyway, thanks Jessica and Sam for the fun time this morning! I look forward to your June 21 wedding!

2 comments:

Major Mom said...

Sam is my cousin, the photos are great! I love the blog, what a great idea.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]JXhMYlHNYKB[/url] - celxEshiPM - http://iluubcb.com