Monday, February 18, 2008

Autumn and Daniel







These images were taken last August but somehow never got on the blog. They are just too much fun not to post them up now! I had fun looking at these images again not just because of the fun we had in the junk yard while shooting these, but also because it gives me hope that warmer temperatures will someday return to this 1 degree fahrenheit, snowing, blowing icebox I call home!

One of the really neat things about this couple is that I took senior pictures for both of them, and now I get to photograph their wedding on June 27! They will be getting married in an outdoor ceremony, which I am looking forward to!

Also, years ago I used to teach a Jr. High summer class on photography at Dordt College. Daniel was in one of those classes one summer. I can't believe how time flies. Yes, I feel OLD!!!

4 comments:

Carey said...

Awesome pictures! Especially love the reflection one.

You'd better not be old, cuz then so am I! :)

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the comment, Carey! I guess the good thing about all of our years is the sage wisdom we are acquiring, right? :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got some amazing shots, I'm sure they are very pleased!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.