Friday, February 22, 2008

Miracle Baby!

A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to meet one year old Olivia and her Mommy! Olivia has a sweet smile, a twinkle in her eye and like most one year olds, likes to go, go GO! One thing that makes Olivia unusual, and I dare say a miracle, is that she was born three months early and was only around two and a half pounds when she was born! She has overcome many obstacles to get to be the happy healthy sweetheart that she is! What a gift!

Cuddling with Mommy!

I just loved the sweet little knitted dress she's wearing here! Look at that soft little baby neck!

Olivia was having a blast running around holding her Mama's hands!

I'm so thankful I got to meet and photograph you, Olivia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.