Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Happy Valentine's Day!

A popsicle stick puzzle...


What a day! I got home from bringing the kids to school only to find my driveway blocked by a 4 foot snow bank created by the snow plow! I had to park on the road, and headed to the house in search of boots, mittens, scarf and snow shovel...

Shortly after clearing somewhat of a path (good thing for four wheel drive) and getting inside, onto the yard comes our friend Jay who owns http://www.scgroundeffects.com with a beautiful flower arrangement from my dear Husband! Way to melt my heart!! As I was standing there in the kitchen no makeup, still unshowered, hair matted down from the stocking cap, nose red and running from the cold with this beautiful arrangement of flowers in front of me I was reminded of God's amazing and undeserved love for me. SO far from being good enough to earn it, but yet a recipient of His amazing love in Christ...

The kids got out of school at 11am because of the weather, so it's been a fun day at home with them. I think we'll watch a movie all together after supper.

I wish you a great Valentine's day too. Hope it's filled with hugs, love notes, and/or CHOCOLATE!!!!


A valentine made out of two construction paper hands...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.