Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beautiful day, beautiful family!

A few days ago I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph Kim and Jay and their family again. They have a precious new addition to the family-Easton who is only four weeks old and just perfect!

We planned to shoot in studio, as it has been cold and windy here, but it turned out to be quiet and warm-ish so we shot outside. It was so great to be outside! I love the texture of the dead grass.

Just wanted to share a bunch of favorites from the session-I had a lot of them!










5 comments:

Abby said...

Wow! These are beautiful! I love the landscape family shots, reminds me of home : )

Vanessa said...

Thanks, Ab! Soon (hopefully) we'll have daffodils blooming just like you do in WA! http://www.abbyhooyer.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

I guess you have to copy and paste the above web address to check out the WA daffodils-I need to figure out how to link in a comment...

Jessica Kok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I love these family pictures, priceless!