Thursday, April 24, 2008

CUPCAKES!


It's birthday time at the Bartels house-Elsie is turning five! I've always had fun making cakes for the kids' birthdays, and was looking for last minute ideas for Elsie when a friend told me about a really fun cupcake blog to check out. I think I may be starting a cupcake interest/obsession!

I made these (thanks for the idea, Mary!) this morning for Elsie to take to preschool for a birthday treat. I thought they turned out so cute! However, the cotton candy was mostly melted onto the frosting by the time we made it to school! Maybe I will have to try a different type of frosting next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are the most beautiful cupcakes i might have ever seen! my mouth is watering!!!

Abby said...

those do look delish!! happy birthday Elsie!!