Monday, May 26, 2008

I realize I am going way out of order here...

...but while it is still Memorial Day, I want to give a sincere thank you to any and all military personnel that are serving in the armed forces. The many sacrifices that are made by you and your families is commendable.

Tonight I had the opportunities to meet someone in the Air National Guard. Caleb and Anna will be married in December and we had this shoot now because Caleb will deployed soon.

We had an amazing day-no wind and beautiful blue sky!

Although I know Anna, I had not yet met Caleb and it was touching to see the strong bond between them. I think it is evident in the pictures!

After we were done shooting, I asked if Caleb thought he would be in the service for a long time. With visible excitement he said he loves what he does and that he hopes to serve for a long time to come. This is what impresses me about many of the members of the armed services I know (love you Andre and Justin) and have met. Their passion and excitement for serving! Very humbling...

Enjoy these pictures from tonight...and I will be back SOON with a few other WONDERFUL engaged couples, a fun family session, and this weekend's (first one of 2008) wedding!!!!







1 comment:

Emily said...

Your right nessa, you can see the love! great pictures!