Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This sweet little bundle of joy...

...totally made my day! I was looking forward to meeting baby Burke since his Mommy called me last week. He is only 13 days old!

It's funny how I can forget my cares when I get to meet and photograph such a darling specimen of God's handiwork! Burke is so precious!




Burke's proud Papa is in the plumbing and heating business. Here is Daddy's little helper sleeping on the job!

I'm so thankful to have met you, baby Burke! May God bless you your whole life through!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I have not seen a sweeter newborn picture than the one of the sweet little guy in the tool box! I love it!

Abby said...

Yes, the toolbox is super cute! I also love the one of him sleeping on the white blanket.

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.