Friday, August 1, 2008

Alycia and Trent

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to meet Alycia and Trent for the first time at their engagement session. We met up at a local coffee shop...

After chatting a bit, we went on a little walk through downtown. We found this fun old orange seating unit-kind of retro and fun!

If I had to describe this couple in one word, it would be "happy." The way that they look at each each other just makes me smile! You can tell these two truly love being together...very sweet!

My next photo op with this couple will be MUCH busier. They have told me there will be TWELVE flowergirls at their September wedding!!! That will be a first for me, and I cannot wait! :-) I am sure all those little girls will max out my cute-o-meter! Another reason I am excited about this wedding is that Alycia happens to be a niece of the BEST wedding floral designer in the area-Marilyn Dekkers. Marilyn never disappoints, and I can't wait to see what she and Alycia dream up!

Alycia and Trent, I really enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute engagement shoot! I love them all but for sure the last one!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...coffee...I need some! I often start at a coffee place too! Love the first shot through the window - fun! :)