Friday, August 29, 2008

Check out JD!!!

I can't believe he's now a high school senior! The last time I had spoken with JD, he was an adorable (sorry JD!!) kindergartner, who would play down the basement and talk non-stop while I was working there. To explain, I used to work for JD's parents as a picture framer, and before they moved the frame shop downtown, they operated it out of their office supply store. I did the framing work in their basement where the framing equipment was set up. Lots of fun memories...... :-)

But anyway, here is JD, all grown up!



JD LOVES basketball. We got some other super fun basketball images, but I picked just one favorite for the blog...

If you are wondering how I got such an awesome smile (above) out of a teenage boy, this is why: his two sisters came along to the session to help out!


Right as we were finishing the session, JD's Dad showed up driving this super fun vintage car!!! I wish I could say I planned this! Sometimes, my favorite images of a session are the ones I did not plan at all!

It was great catching up with you, JD! I hope you have a great senior year!

No comments: