Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I hate to say it...

...but summer (check out Joseph skiing!) will soon be over, and our thoughts will turn to hot apple cider, football games, turkey and stuffing, and yes...........CHRISTMAS!!

If you have been considering getting portraits made, now would be a great time to call and set up an appointment! This school year I will be taking appointments on Thursdays during the day, and Thursday evenings. I also have select Saturday session times available. The Saturdays and evenings fill up FAST, so be sure to call if those times work best for you!

I also wanted to share the following holiday season info with you to help with your planning:

Last Day of Photo Sessions: Nov 8

Your Proof Gallery Will Be Online No Later Than: Nov 18

Please Place Your {Print/Digital Image/Custom Card} Order No Later Than: Nov 25
**Rush Fee Of 50% Applies To Christmas Orders Placed After Nov 25**

Custom Christmas Cards or Single Full Res Images {For Your Christmas Cards} Will Be Ready No Later Than: Dec 5

Prints Will Be Ready No Later Than: Dec 19

And here is just a reminder of my regular production times: Proof Images Will Be Online Approximately Three Weeks After Your Session. Orders Are Ready In Four Weeks. Production Time May Vary During Peak Seasons. Rush Fee May Apply for Rush Orders.

If you place your order before the deadlines mentioned, I am more likely to be able to get your order to you sooner!

On a fun note, maybe you noticed that I mentioned Custom Cards! I will be offering some really fun card designs that I can customize for your family! I am very excited to offer these-stay tuned for news on this!

I hope that the end of summer and the start of school has been a good transition for you all! I find myself a little behind with several unplanned things having happened recently, and some things I could have predicted would make me busy! I have been able to have a few productive days this week though, so if you are expecting proofs online, a print order, or anything else-you'll hear from me SOON!!! I just can't wait to show you TONS of highlights on the blog from weddings, a couple graduates, and some very special other sessions. CHECK BACK!!!!! :-)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow Joeseph, your look AWSOME!!