Monday, October 20, 2008

Casey

This spring I decided I had to cut something out of my photography offerings because I was sooo busy last summer and did not spend the time I needed and wanted to with my precious four kids and husband. I decided my senior sessions (3 hours in the evening and 3-4 different locations) had to go even though I love to do these. So I declined requests for senior sessions when people called.

I did however have several Moms of high school seniors call and schedule their seniors for a regular 1 1/2 hour shoot during the day, and I was thrilled to do that for them! I thought about not blogging these sessions because of my not offering senior sessions this year, but these senior kids did just exceptional and I was too excited about their images not to blog them!

Casey is one of those seniors! He and his parents came over recently for a shoot. Casey was lots of fun to meet and get to know. As you can see he likes his wheels!



No comments: