Monday, October 20, 2008

If you have read my blog for very long...

...then you undoubtedly remember adorable Thatcher and Lily! On a lovely fall day not long ago they brought their parents along for some family portraits. If you live in Sioux County, you may wonder why Dad Adam looks so familiar. I'll give you some hints--latte, great atmosphere, breakfast sandwiches, mocha, desserts, cappuccino, coffee................yes, you guessed it! Kim and Adam are owners of Butler's Cafe and Coffee in Sioux Center! If you haven't been there lately, call a friend and meet them there for lunch or coffee!

Here are some of my many favorites from their session:





The first Sioux County person who leaves a comment on this post gets a $10 gift card to Butler's mailed to them! Make sure to email me your mailing address (info at vanessabartelsphoto dot com) so I can get it to you!

5 comments:

Jessica Kok said...

wasn't he just born???
:)

JulieM said...

I had to leave a comment as an ex sioux county girl -- too bad I moved. I love all your work Vanessa!

Anonymous said...

What a precious family! I have to say they are lookin' so good. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow! These pics are FABULOUS! Love, love, love them! Great work, Vanessa! I wish I had known about you for my daughter's wedding in Sioux Falls this past Aug. Live & Learn.
Julia Dean (Kim's Aunt)

Unknown said...

My sister and I absolutely love checking out your blog! Your pictures are so cute
Shelby Baker