Monday, October 20, 2008

McKenna

Take a look at this little sunshine! I was just talking on the phone to McKenna's Mom this afternoon, and I realized I never blogged my favorites from her session! So here they are!

I just love those sparkling blue eyes! McKenna is such a little sweetie with tons of personality!

McKenna is first cousins with, and almost exactly the same age as my sweet nephew Ezra! While it was lots of fun getting to know McKenna, I have to admit that after she and her Mom and Dad left that night, I got a little sad over missing Ezra who lives in Washington State. And not only Ezra, but all my nephews and nieces who all happen to live so far away. They are all so precious. Anyway, back to the adorable subject at hand! :-)

I just LOVE the golden light we got for this portrait of McKenna!

Thanks, Althea and Kyle, for coming down from Rock Rapids to let me photograph McKenna!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my.....i LOVE everything about that last shot. the light....the setting....that awesome chair....and the sweet little girl! gorgeous work!!

Allyson

Abby said...

yes! the last one is awesome! i love the color, it reminds me of a van gogh painting or something. It's good to see McKenna of coarse too. I can't believe how big she's gotten!!

Dustin Izatt said...

These are so beautiful, but she is also a beautiful little girl!
Tiffany Izatt