Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Changes

As you may know, there has been some excitement here with the Generations Portraiture studio and office moving from my home, where it has been for the last 5 years, to the red barn on our property a month ago. The change of location has proved to be a good opportunity for me to rethink my business policies and procedures, and I am very excited to announce some changes that will be effective starting immediately. Here are some of the changes:

*Sessions will now be based on how long of a session is desired, instead of the number of people being photographed. This means session fees are going down in many cases. If you are interested in taking a look at the specifics, I hope you'll call or email...I'd be happy to email or snail mail you the details!

*I will be offering in person viewing and ordering sessions a few days after your family, child, or senior session. In the past clients have requested this, but it was usually not possible with my office being in my home. Having much more space now, I am excited to offer my help and guidance during image selection! Online proofing will still be available, but will be limited to a few days of online viewing and ordering. Regardless of which proofing option is chosen, it will be decided upon and scheduled when you call to schedule the photo session.

*I will be offering custom framing! I worked for several years as a picture framer and am glad to offer this service!

*I am offering several new products including an image presentation boxes filled with prints from the session, albums for portrait sessions, and some fun image grouping options. I want to make it easy for you to use personal portrait art to decorate and grace your home!

There are even more changes, but hopefully this brief summary gives you an idea of how I am trying to serve my clients better!

Again, I hope that if you are thinking about having portraits dome by me this year, that you would feel free to email or call so I can get all the information to you and answer any questions you may have.

I don't want to have a post with no pictures, so I will end with a few pictures of Tess, another beautiful senior from last summer!




No comments: