Friday, March 26, 2010

Mothers Day gift idea!!

I am so excited about a new product I am now offering!!

I will give you a few hints:
~They are usually black and white
~They are classic and beautiful
~Four of these can be seen two posts down from this one...the third picture!

When I got these done for my kids, I almost got a little teary eyed...I was so happy!

You guessed it! SILHOUETTES!

I will be offering Silhouette sessions as an add on to any other session for $149 per person. This includes a short 5-10 minute session in the studio, along with your choice of a framed 8x10 or 5x7 silhouette print, or 30 silhouette notecards. The ones you see on the blog post below are framed 5x7s.

I will also offer silhouettes as a standalone session if there is a minimum of three persons getting them done at once!

As a fun way to introduce silhouettes to you, I am having a silhouette marathon on Tuesday April 13 and Wednesday April 14 between 4pm and 8pm each night! The silhouettes I will create afterward will be framed or printed as notecards in time for Mother's Day gifting!

During this marathon Silhouette Session on April 13 and 14 only, I am pleased to offer you 50% off of the regular price of $149 per person! This still includes the short 5-10 minute session, a framed 8x10 or 5x7, or a set of 30 notecards.

Call or email me if you have any questions or if you are ready to schedule a session.

Here are some great things about my silhouette sessions:
~no need to think about what to wear...just a t shirt is fine!
~session time is SHORT....short enough for Dad to take the kids over while Mom is grocery shopping!
~silhouettes are perfect for children who can sit up on their own and older!
~silhouettes are perfect for couples, no matter the age!
~silhouettes are unique, classic and beautiful.
~they are 50% off ($75 per person) on April 13 and 14!

1 comment:

ideas for mothers day gift said...

On this mothers day you can give any gift to your mother. If you got any problem regarding this, you will concern to this blog, here you will get all the solution as I got.