Monday, March 1, 2010

Maggie and Tom

I am excited to show you a few highlights from Maggie and Tom's engagement session from a week or two ago! If you were at a wedding I photographed last summer, there is a good chance you saw Maggie with me as my wedding assistant. It was usually pretty entertaining watching the single guys at the weddings cast glances Maggie's way. It just so happens that she is just as sweet, talented and kind as she is beautiful! I'm sorry to inform all the single men that Maggie is now officially spoken for! :-)

I think Maggie and Tom are a perfect match...it is so much fun to see them together!

I am blessed to have known Maggie and her family for a long time. Once a week Maggie comes here after class at NWC and helps me in the studio. Through our conversations I have learned so much about Tom, but this was really the first time I had the opportunity to spend more than a few moments with him. Couldn't be more impressed! Of course it does not hurt that Tom graduated from my alma mater!


There is a part of me that wonders if spring is really ever coming this year. But I can hardly complain when I am still able to take such fun winter pictures this late in the year!

Maggie and Tom....thanks for spending a little time here with me....I can't wait for July 3!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Once again, beautiful shots, but will say you had some good subject matter to work with! : ) What a good looking couple. Glad to see some pics again!